UNIQ®SPERSE 630 U is a wetting and dispersing additive for water based applications. Suitable for resin free pigment concentrates, suitable for all pigment. The dispersant stabilizes pigments by means of steric stabilization. Especially developed for the grinding of organic pigment to give excellent transparency, color development, and high Chroma, improved the gloss, and shows good viscosity reduction. As a matter of fact higher pigment loading pigment concentrates can be achieved.
- Water-borne applications
- Excellent dispersant for inorganic and organic pigments, especially for high performance organic pigment.
- Suited for resin free pigment concentrates
- Strong viscosity reduction
- High transparency and gloss
- Improves color development and Chroma
Amount of solid additive based on pigment (SOP):
• Inorganic pigments: 2 – 5 %
• Titanium dioxides: 2 – 5 %
• Organic pigments: 15 – 50 %
• Carbon blacks: 20 – 100 %
The above recommended levels can be used for orientation and needs to be optimized by testing.